Coronavirus Updates – We’re Open
White House Identified Plumbers and other Tradespeople as ‘Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers’ in Guidance for Response to COVID-19
Tatro Continues to Serve by Providing Plumbing During the COVID-19 Pandemic
We are taking COVID-19 very seriously as well as our duty to service our customers. Our #1 priority is the health of you, your family and our team members. We are open and here to serve you.
Tatro is following CDC recommendations, and below are a few of the initial measures we are taking for the well-being of our customers and communities:
- Our team members will not shake your hand and will always try and remain the recommended 6 feed distance at all times
- Each team member will wear protective gloves, masks and fresh boot covers when entering your home
- We have each team member report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home / local communities.
- We clean all equipment that we use and all surfaces that we touch in your home
Additional information on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) memorandum is available here:
Tatro in Garden City, KS
Serving Western Kansas, Eastern Colorado and Northern Oklahoma Since 1952
Our company started in 1952 providing plumbing services for residents and commercial buildings in Garden City, KS. While our name, Tatro Plumbing Co. Inc. remains, our services have grown far beyond plumbing. By merging with AAA Sheet Metal in 2005, we became a full service commercial, industrial and residential plumbing and HVAC contractor. We provide every service involved in the process, from estimates, design, and budgeting through the completed construction.
We perform major commercial works such as fabricating and installing custom duct work for the newest business complex, to minor drain work in the family kitchen..
Commercial Construction Services: Design, Plumbing & HVAC
From the smallest
- Feed Yards and Dairy
- General Business
- Commercial Buildings
- Medical Facilities
- Nursing Home
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Government Buildings
- Residential structures
- Industrial buildings and complexes